You may only keep one guitar...

My tobacco burst 1998 PRS ce22 I bought it used in 02 and added a tremsetter which makes it play and sound more like a fixed bridge. And I replaced the round knob on the 5 way rotary switch with a chicken head.

One guitar and one bass. Guitar my 2001 50's Les Paul Tribute. Simply love it. The bass my 71 Rick 4001 or Blackie. I have told my wife that I am to be buried with it.

I have 40 guitars currently. But if I had too.
My 2000 Korean Epiphone Les Paul Cherry Sunburst
Why? Because it was $320 (no tax law in 2018), with a HSC. A No Brainer. And if you put a blind fold on, you think you were playing a $3k Les Paul. One of my top playing sounding guitars.

Honorable mention, any of my Ibanez guitars made in Japan

View attachment 1838992 View attachment 1838993 View attachment 1838995 View attachment 1838994

good Lord that is beautiful
:beerchug:

I have a 64 Fender Jazzmaster I bought from a friend whom has since passed. He purchased it new in 64 because the dealer in his area was out of strats !! It has many different switch combos and makes a perfect add on to my small collection. The bottom switch helps make it a lead type guitar but when the top switch is engaged WOW it sounds like a totally different beast. Lots of full rich sounds. Ledbailey

The only one I have kept is my '69 cream colored Tele. Have had a few other nice guitars, but none came close to that one.

Bass is a different category IMO :) I have kept just one of those too, a black Ibanez Musician...no idea when it was made. Light, small-ish body, plays great.

One guitar:

index.php

One bass:

index.php

Currently have 9 electrics and 6 acoustics. I have an acoustic and an electric I would keep. The electric is my number 1, a Strat parts-caster I call the Sweet Pea, built 25 years ago that is like an extension of me. The acoustic is an Epiphone AJ-220S VS advanced jumbo that I can walk away from for a couple weeks and it will still be in tune ad it has a very sweet voice.

numero1.jpg Epiphone.jpeg

I’m not even going to pretend to keep it to just one :)
I love the 55’ tele/esquire, I love the 64’ es345 converted to mono, I love the 59’ es330 , and I’ll never sell the the 57’ hardtail strat.

Back
Top Bottom