Young jedi joining the club

1stmate Odys

Hello all, from the bahamas.
Im 16 years old, and new to the whole forum concept, but im no newbie to the audio world.
Practically ever since i was born i have been emmersed in real, full and true hi-fi stereo sounds via my dad, Capt Odyssea (also an AK member). From the days of his wood working shop stereo, to the home stereo system, we are well practiced in audio. More recently getting back into hi-fi and vintage stereos, AK has been a tremendous help for both of us from problem solving to learning. When either of us any doubt about something, our first resource now is audio karma simply because of the clean and clear answers you get and the vast amount of shared knowledge on this forum. The group of people audio karma has cultivated is great and for that i say thanks to all.
I look forward to being a part of AK for many more years!
Cheers and happy listening!

Hello all, from the bahamas.
Im 16 years old, and new to the whole forum concept, but im no newbie to the audio world.
Practically ever since i was born i have been emmersed in real, full and true hi-fi stereo sounds via my dad, Capt Odyssea (also an AK member). From the days of his wood working shop stereo, to the home stereo system, we are well practiced in audio. More recently getting back into hi-fi and vintage stereos, AK has been a tremendous help for both of us from problem solving to learning. When either of us any doubt about something, our first resource now is audio karma simply because of the clean and clear answers you get and the vast amount of shared knowledge on this forum. The group of people audio karma has cultivated is great and for that i say thanks to all.
I look forward to being a part of AK for many more years!
Cheers and happy listening!

Welcome, that's awesome your Dad got you into good sound, this is a great hobby!

Welcome to AK! I joined when I was 15, you'll find a lot of wonderful folks around here.

Welcome!

banana_smiley_24.gif

Welcome young Jedi, grew up in Morganton, so just down the mountain from you! :) Enjoy the hobby and if you love playing with electronics, you might consider amateur radio as a hobby as well.

@Capt O - WLOS is a TV station, ABC, in Asheville, NC. Asheville's adopted other name is Land Of the Sky.

Back
Top Bottom