Your main program source?

What's your main program source?

• Total voters
I listen to CDs most of the time, because I have a LOT of ROIOs, and of course there's the portability issue (can't play records in the car). However, when I want to sit down and immerse myself in the music, it's records. I love my MFSL vinyl pressings!

Aren't you guys in Florida afraid a crocodile is going to come up and eat your RTR machines?

Oops, I mean alligator.

\:^)

Anyway, I'm a relative newcomer to listening to records - only since about 1955 - but that's what it's always mainly been.

\:^)

Doug

i understand you use a dcc deck as your main scorce,Keyop.
you are a rare breed around these parts!
we wanna hear from you!

Re-building the collection

But until I have achieved a critical mass need to rely on my mp3s. That, and I need a turntable. I have ripped some albums to flac - at least the ones my wife didn't sell in a garage sale over the years! Lost a lot of good stuff!

No turntable and lots of cds. mucho gigs of backed up lossless music. Just bought DAC WOW from hot audio waiting for it to show so I can plug the laptop into my rig.
I would love a turntable but it seems like with a nice cartridge etc etc there goes $500 then i would have to buy albums..

not true wjd! you can get a decent t.t. for far less then 500 big ones! just go hit a few local thrift shops or check your local cl ads! you will really be in for a suprise!!

Back
Top Bottom