Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A true stand to the test of time

• Me being me use as they come as they are #Appreciated

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZenAllegro3

Hello! Been awhile. Im back! Zenith Allegro Free indoor porch find. #16. Was quite an interesting day rescuing this. Rough but intact and working and sounding better than ever with a quality tune up/clean up. Use em as they come as you get em as they are. 40+ years old Appreciate. Beauty. Passion. Being Me. <ZenAllegro3>20180830_171545.jpg 20180830_170839_HDR.jpg 20180830_171607.jpg 20180830_171614_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
When my parents brought home our big , brand new Zenith console , the whole family sat around and listened to it . It was wonderful .

When my parents brought home our big , brand new Zenith console , the whole family sat around and listened to it . It was wonderful .
Oh I believe it! Had to have been quite a moment in that time! Wish I could have experienced a moment like that. Awsome! Was it an Allegro by chance?

That was a long time ago . My father usually bought top of the line so it might have been an Allegro .
Well darn. Wish you somehow had some kind of a family picture memory with it. Would have been some amazing history revisited. Assumption to be an Allegro. Hence was top of the line in those days. So sweet. Thanks for sharing!

We had this when I was a kid at my grandmothers lake house it sounded really good. they liked the big band era................... late 60s

Back
Top Bottom