Zsa Zsa - Queen Of Outer Space

Theophilus Punoval

The Queen says it's OK...
I just saw "Queen Of Outer Space" starring Zsa Zsa Gabor. I'm glad to report that it's still outrageously bad.

Zsa Zsa is still with us, God bless her, at 93 and still counting. She once described herself as the foremost housekeeper in America. Quote: "Every time I get divorced I keep the house."

Her co-star (as if anyone would admit to being in that miasma of sewer gas) was Eric Fleming. Old guys here will recognize the name from various TV appearences and stinkeroo Sci-Fi movies in the 50s. His main claim to fame was his role as Gil Favor, Clint Eastwood's (Rowdy Yates) boss on "Rawhide"

Gil Favor

I really liked the character "Mr.Favor" almost as much as Rowdy...down to earth kind of western which made it believable.I believe he drowned?? while shooting a western in another country?
ZsaZsa been married...what...10times?

I was wondering who besides myself has not been married to her. I've never heard of the movie but I like things like this so I'll have to search for it. Sometimes I find them more interesting than a well made sci-fi.

Peru

I seem to remember Eric Fleming died in Peru. Zsa Zsa has been married 9 times....so far.

Interesting trivia: "Zsa" means "Sirhan" in Hungarian.

Still alive? Maybe Eva Gabor was the one who passed away after suffering a stroke or heart attack while vacationing in Mexico.
Anyway, there's a great outtake of Zsa Zsa Gabor in a movie or commercial and a stagehand kept snapping the film-take chalkboard in front of her and she flipped out and said, "I can't work like zis! What are you doing! I refuse to work like zis!"

Irwin Corey

Zsa Zsa was on the Tonight Show with Irwin Corey. In the middle of his bit she leaned across and asked Johnny, "Darling, how do you like my new ring?" Corey grabbed her hand, scrutinized the ring and said, "Pretty good....did you get that on the lay-a-way plan?"

Zsa Zsa was shocked and said, "You just said something filthy!" Corey replied, "Please, don't misconscrew anything."

Back
Top Bottom