Porcupine Tree ... Glenn Beck...WHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebra03

All Audio - NO BS
I was listening to a radio station and they were doing a promo commercial for a conservative talk show and I hear this very distinctive music in the background . Porcupine Tree's Shallow . First I wondered if Steven Wilson knows about this and second , Has Porcupine Tree become more mainstream than I thought ?

it seems that even the lunatic fringe appreciates good music if PT was heard on a broadcast having to do with that nutjob

This is ABSOLUTELY not a discussion about politics . I just was not aware how mainstream PT had become .

it seems that even the lunatic fringe appreciates good music if PT was heard on a broadcast having to do with that nutjob

Taking an uninvited opportunity to take political shots is not only lame, but surely against the rules here.

I wonder if Chrissie Hynde has any idea who's been using "My City Was Gone" as the lead-in following every commercial break.... I imagine not.

After this many years, I'd say the she does.

Rush and her are probably polar opposites on politics, but I find it hard to believe she hasn't ever heard of this after many years.

After this many years, I'd say that she does.

At this point, I don't even listen to the radio anymore. I've long since cancelled my cable as well. Between that stuff and reality shows, it all seems to me like one big distraction... Like a smokescreen. If I didn't unplug, I would have gone over the edge.

By the way, who are Porcupine Tree? Can't say I've heard of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom