Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

It does take a while. If memory serves, years ago, it took a couple of days, but that was in AK's stone age, and I think it was done manually. Since then its much faster, but it wouldn't surprise me if it took several hours.
Patience! (Easier to advise than to have...)

PM luvinvinyl or any other mod and they'll get the message through to HQ. Usually takes a day or so though.

To re-iterate what Grumpy said, please go to your User CP to purchase a subscription.

User CP>>Miscellaneous>>Paid Subscription

That will go through Paypal, and automatically and instantaneously update your account. If you use the PAY button, you have to message someone, (ME!) and wait till I get home from work, clear messages, return phone calls, have a coffee... blah, blah, blah.

Much better to just use the User CP.

Cphelps83 your account is fixed. Thanks for the support.

Count me in. I know I don't have alot of experience to offer up but all of you folk's have been a great help to me over the past year and half. No matter how stupid the question someone was there to give out an answer. Thanks again.

racfan9

Well I have just subscribed via pay pal.Well worth it. After some 1600 posts I guess this forum has become more than a transient pastime. I was beginning to feel guilty... but now...I'm free and building my karmic audio stairway to who knows where! Thanks to all those here that have helped me along the way.

Im in, only been here a week or so but I like this forum, Ive already saved more way more than the sub price just by recapping my own crossovers.

Thanks

Wow that was fast! Just purchased a subscription through the User CP and it was activated as soon as I returned from PayPal.

Dave/ChairSpud

We want to thank everyone who has subscribed. Its your subscriptions that help keep AK free for all. Just want to mention that if your thinking of subscribing please read the first post in this thread. It outlines how to do so, and why if you paid, and cannot see the special forums immediately.

Again thank you and happy holidays.
Grumpy

I will subscribe next paycheck for sure...sometimes when ive been asking a lot of questions I go in a donate a few bucks...this way I can pay it up fronr...thank you....

To re-iterate what Grumpy said, please go to your User CP to purchase a subscription.

That will go through Paypal, and automatically and instantaneously update your account. If you use the PAY button, you have to message someone, (ME!) and wait till I get home from work, clear messages, return phone calls, have a coffee... blah, blah, blah.

Oh crap. I clicked on the Pay button and paid through PayPal before I found this thread. Seemed like the logical thing to do at the time. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks,
MCM_Fan

New Subscriber

Me Too!

Think that the benefits are great and also wil be able to post mor epics.

BTW, how do I know my subscription has been accepted? Does AK email me or what?

Nucky

Me Too!

Think that the benefits are great and also wil be able to post mor epics.

BTW, how do I know my subscription has been accepted? Does AK email me or what?

Nucky

Look up there^^^ (under your user name) it says "AK Subscriber" in red = you're in !

(PS: I like the typo in bold above - very funny :))

Well hell.....

Maybe that link on the top left of the page should take people to their cp to do this instead of linking off to paypal....

(not complaining, but I'd love to see what I've been missing just as quickly as the money has been taken)

:thmbsp:

No problem at all. I understand what your saying but some folks just prefer to donate and some donate and subscribe. We need a way to keep those seperate.

To anyone who has subscribed and it did not take effect right away please PM either myself or AK Admin Luvvinvinyl with your paypal payment information.

Thank you
Grumpy

Well hell.....

Maybe that link on the top left of the page should take people to their cp to do this instead of linking off to paypal....

(not complaining, but I'd love to see what I've been missing just as quickly as the money has been taken)

:thmbsp:

Thanks for running wonderful site. I have been a silent stalker over couple of years now. Now I am officially subscribed stalker :):banana:

Back
Top Bottom