Welcome to the Yamaha Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to find them!
I want to keep it as stock as possible.

If you mean the ones in the white plastic twistlok holders I believe Dave (dgwojo) has them. If not get bare lead 14V 85mA T1-1/4 size bulbs and thread them into the holders after you remove the old bulbs.

I was able to get the NS 670 spkrs dialed in over the weekend and am amazed at how much I like the sound they produce. I have 3 CD's that I use as test CD's tor spkrs. I always play these first and if I dont like what I hear during this test then good bye spkr. They are by Pink Floyd: Dark Side of The Moon, and Animals. The 3rd CD is by Alan parsons: Turn of a friendly card. All 3 are very hard on spkrs as far as reproduction goes and the NS 670 passed with flying colors after a bit of toeing in and adjustments being made to the volume controls on each spkr. Im hooked . Keepers for sure.

Yamaha HTR 5730 receiver low volume issue

OK, I generally like Yamaha receivers and have owned a few, but I've got a serious issue with this one. It was a thrift store score, so I don't know if it has a problem, and also, I know this is a low end surround receiver, but. . this is, I think the least powerful receiver I've ever heard, and 100 watts is an insane joke. I've had 20 watt receivers that stomp this one. And I'm not just talking about powering a full surround system. It's just as weak in stereo mode. I know it's set up right, too, because I'm very surround sound savvy. I've seen comments on the web questioning the power of this receiver, but they don't seem to really definitively nail this receiver as being really weak. Anybody out there have any experience with these. Just checking because the one I have may just be broken. Sound is clear, but there is just an incredible lack of volume. Any info appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom