Maryland-Virgina-DC AK Members Spring Get Together

Work schedule permitting, I will be in attendance. Can also provide a car pool vehicle coming from Ft Belvoir area.

I'll be there! Let me know what I can do to help.

Still need a hand getting the room ready?

We have around 16 committed to come so far! 45 days to The event, time to start getting plans made!
Regards,
Jim

man I missed seeing this until today's email. I would love to come if I'm not working. Jim, thanks a lot for hosting and letting us all do burnouts in the Vette. Oh yeah, the crab dip is so good I'm not eating for a couple days beforehand. Looking forward to seeing the gang again.

I'm gonna try like hell, but I'm leaving a couple days after that for San Fran, so I really don't know how busy I'll be that weekend..

I'm gonna try like hell, but I'm leaving a couple days after that for San Fran, so I really don't know how busy I'll be that weekend..

James,
I hope you can make it, we've missed you at the other ones.
Regards,
Jim

Yeah well.. We've missed you here at my place a few times too :D

I do want to make it. I'm just going to be unsure until the time comes. Getting ready to sit down here in a bit and start reserving rooms and vehicles and deciding what we will try and do while we're there..

Add me to the list. Looking forward to some real beef BBQ. Here in PA BBQ beef = greasy hamburger.

Pencil me in Jim. I'm going to Branson for a Navy Re-Union on Saturday this week and won't be back until the 7th, so the 20th is good for me.

ghazzer; Your PM says the 21st. Might want to update that.

Larry

I've got a shitload of Zappa vinyl....

and should definitely be with a different sort of Mother on that day.:smoke:

If Bob is bringing Zappa vinyl, I'll be there if I have to crawl.

I'm in.

Lemme know if I need to bring anything, James.

Dave

This get together is turning into something big! :banana::banana:
Looking forward to it,
Jim

I'm in. We will need directions. West of Fredrick is pretty big!:thmbsp:

I live just north of Haymarket and am moving to Lorton at the end of April.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom