Harold And Maude Soundtrack on Vinyl!

88gibson

This Christmas my wife bought me the Harold and Maude soundtrack on Vinyl Film Records. The complete soundtrack was never released until now and it is only available on Vinyl! If you're a fan of the movie I highly recommend it. The album includes a full color booklet with interviews, shots of deleted scenes, and many off set photos as well. The album sounds fantastic! This was Cat Stevens at his best. Here's a link http://www.auralexploits.com/

Derek

I've got this one on order and am looking forward to receiving it.

I saw the movie eons ago, and I had forgotten that the soundtrack was by Cat Stevens.

That is SO awesome!! If I'm not mistaken, there never was an "official" soundtrack released for this film. I don't know how they get this together legally but I'll be ordering the 180 gram after I'm done here on AK. I'm rally excited!! Thanks SO much for listing this thread, 88gibson!!:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

I ordered some vinyl from Aural Exploits ebay store recently. I have to say excellent and speedy shipping. I placed the order on Dec. 20 and the package arrived via media mail on Dec. 24.

One of my all time Favorite movies, Most of the tunes from the movie are on the "Footsteps in the Dark" album. Too bad it's only on vinyl I don't hae a TT in my setup.

I ordered some vinyl from Aural Exploits ebay store recently. I have to say excellent and speedy shipping. I placed the order on Dec. 20 and the package arrived via media mail on Dec. 24.

I got mine from Aural Exploits as well...they give you a nice choice among a number of "patters" in the vinyl. The LP sounds great, and it is a nice mix of tunes. Reminds me of how good Cat Stevens was in the old days.

Back
Top Bottom