what do you do when listening to music?

kuad

What do you do when listening to music? read? go online? or......JUST LISTEN?

:scratch2:

Just listen most of the time.
Once in a while I'll do something else like borrow my wife's iPad and cruise the Internet.

Past couple of months I've been using the stair master while listening to some great tunes. It helps make an immensely boring duty a little more tolerable.

Ohh, i forgot about this:D,
Orbitrek-Elite-cjhb2080-.jpg

Level 7 for 45 minutes is my best so far on the 4000 pt. Looks like someone dumped a bucket of water over my bald head when I'm finished.

Right now I'm watching Golf, typing and listening. Oh, I'm working on dinner too.

cubdog

If one does anything at all other than listen, then it's not listening. It's 'hearing' music.

Listening means using your ears, nothing else. :music:

For me, this is the exact same question:

What do you do when a movie is playing on the screen?

Most people don't clean, do dishes, read, or surf the 'net when a movie is on. Same with music for me.

For me, this is the exact same question:

What do you do when a movie is playing on the screen?

Most people don't clean, do dishes, read, or surf the 'net when a movie is on. Same with music for me.

Absolutely. I'm not saying that I really "Listen" at all times when the music is on. But that any outside activity takes away from the experience. No matter what some 'multi-taskers' claim, the human mind can only do one thing at a time successfully.

When I work I listen to background music as long as I'm not on a call, but when I listen to music that's all I do.

Back
Top Bottom