You Get The Last Word!

Note: Do not use as last word!
I just wanted to say that I am enthralled in reading OCD's candid wit. Class, let's give him some applause for applying himself with vigor.

Comeback home was the driving motive that kept the wounded traveler from losing all hope as those words from a loved one played over and over in his mind.

Rome

"Mind, you don't do something stupid when you jump in your car and go tearing down the highway!" shouted my grandmother, as I shoved my foot down hard on the accelerator!

Accelerator linkage defect was determined by an insurance investigator for the cause of the automobile crash.

Rome

"Crash" she screamed as we watched the "Big One" unfold at Talladega while
a hundred thousand crazed fans raised their beers in approval.

Approval rate of new applicants for credit cards has dminished in recent months states a poll taken by a reputable think tank.

Rome

Tank Murdock,
lost in the burdock,
did thrash about
like a beached brown trout,
cursing his leg,
which was full of gout.

(OCDAudio made me to it)

Last edited:
Gout in the left big toe,
was the site of conversation,
but it was the sounds that came from his belly,
that deserved a standing ovation.

Rome

Ovation after ovation showed that those in attendance were mindless lemmings.

Last edited:
Ovation after ovation showed that those in attendance were mindless lemmings.

Lemmings, due to many people's incorrect belief that they commit mass suicide during migration, are often the target of undue floccinaucinihilipilification.

Last edited:
Floccinaucinihilipilification of the blowhole was compounded by failure of the muffler bearings, causing the intrepid pothead to give up his quest for finishing his ornithopter.

Quandary solutions often are made under pressure with mostly unsavory outcomes, in which, they should be solved with tactful scrutiny & deductive reasoning.

Rome

Reasoning that the seasoning would be pleasing,
the cook with a heavy hand,
made sure the food was not bland,
but the pepper left everyone sneezing.

Predicament of untold sorrow gripped the lowly beggar, but how he continued to have faith I cannot even conjecture.

Rome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom