AK Winterfrankenfest pictures and videos

Mark

They were parked in your driveway for a short time this evening!

B&W DM-70 Continentals

Thanks for the hospitality and the too short listen to your amazing system.

IAn

D'oh! :p They look like they might actually be a B&W speaker I could enjoy....(?!)

Likewise; glad you were able to stop by!

My late contribution. Didn't get many good ones this time.

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0458.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

Last edited:
PAGING W1JIM!!!

Is there any chance of a summerfest comming up?

I dont know about you guys but im jonesin for a get together:D

I may have a 129 lb mc BEAST to bring and wow the masses,LOL.

I'll give Frank a call. The summer GTG's are usually lightly attended and he likes to have them at his domicile.
Stay tooned!

I came here looking to see if there was going to be a summer get together...I have not been to one yet and it looks like fun!
Ed

Summer fests are...sparsely attended. I'd probably hold out for one we get decent attendance confirmed in advance for.

I know I'll definitely be going to a summer fest if Frank decides to have it :). I've never been before, so I'm anxious to finally get the chance to go to one and meet all the fellow akers (they've usually been while I was away at college!)....

Summer fests are...sparsely attended. I'd probably hold out for one we get decent attendance confirmed in advance for.
Correct - I'll try to contact Frank this week and see if he's up for a summer fest. As mentioned summer is tough, everybody seems to be doing outdoor family stuff - once it gets cooler we're freed up to play with our toys.
Otherwise I'm thinking October.

If I'm around, I'll make a point to be there;it would be good to catch up with folks.

Jim, you headed to Lime Rock for the ALMS this weekend?

Jim, you headed to Lime Rock for the ALMS this weekend?
No, my IMSA racing license expired years ago and they don't need a pace car driver.
Besides, I'll be flying back from Oakland CA on the red-eye Friday night and I'll be wasted on Saturday.
Have a good time :banana:.

BTW, placed a call to Frank, waiting to hear back.

Last edited:
Just wanted to note that there is a Group feature here on AK and apparently someone set up a group for New England AKers - seems that it mostly goes unused but I'm wondering if we can get some activity started there. Plenty of us have short money pieces of gear that we probably wouldn't mind trading locally ( even when there is no Frankenfest event ) if that's allowed , or even just as a communication tool for folks who are within the New England / Boston Metro area.

I'd like to see if we can get that group jumpstarted again.

here's a quick link to access that area: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/group.php?groupid=7

I posted up some random pics, feel free to post some of your own. My thought is that it's a good spot for the locals to communicate - but it won't work unless people are actually using it. 60 members are listed but not a whole lot of activity- would be great if that could change.

the funny part is that the name of the group is spelled wrong. it's listed as "New Engand AKer's" Maybe we can fix that too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom