My system (not much but had to star somewhere)

Cdizzle

2cy62wo.jpg

29p8yza.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! What you got there?

Thanks!! definetly been putting a lot of money into it still doesn't have the look I'm seeking yet though.
Denon 3808AVR
Two EMP E55Ti
Two EMP E5Bi
52' Toshiba Smart LED 1080P 240hz
24' Acer IPS half inch bezel PC screen.
Cooler Master I7 4770K Dual 770's liquid cooled on Trident Extreme 2400Mhz Ram
Dual raided crucial 240GB Solid states with 750 Watt Evga PSU PC
4TB External HDD
2TB WD External HDD
PS3 custom 500GB upgrade slim
Tritton 720+ headset

Looks like you're off to a good start.

Beware though, the power of Gear compels you!

Much better, very beautiful speakers.
How much pay for those and how do they sound?

The Towers?? I paid $450 for the pair. They we're supposedly B-stock which is a bad stock that have flaws...
I searched these towers high and low not 1 blemish scratch chip or anything!
And I bought a set of Rears for $200 originally 225 they gave me a discount cause I told them I was referred from this site.

As far as they sound very neutral soft sounding speaker, Not blasting all in your face, but don't get me wrong they can get loud enough to give you a headache. Also they're very crisp detailed almost life like.

For what I paid EXTREMELY GOOD DEAL!! you wont touch a set like this for under $2,000. These compete with the high end speakers.

Nice on u dude. glad u were able to be satisfied at such a great price. where did you buy the gear from. ur location isn't does not show.

Good Start

Routing those cables and chords with some velcro staps or ties would make it look even sweeter and clean. Just a advice. :D

Looks great! I'm always baffled by how EMP Tech makes any money on their speakers. They are priced so low for what they appear to offer. I wonder if they use the Zaph designed mid....

Routing those cables and chords with some velcro staps or ties would make it look even sweeter and clean. Just a advice. :D

Oh yes, totally agree sir!

But didn't wanna finalize it by zipping the chords down reason being.
Those rears are actually going all the way in back where my bed is.
And when I get more funds, the pc monitor will be outta there and will be running a E56Ci Center Channel Speaker there.
And on the sides I'll be running two E55Wi Surround On-wall Speakers
and in the corners I'll be running Dual 15' Dayton Titantics.

This is just the beginning ;)

Looks great! I'm always baffled by how EMP Tech makes any money on their speakers. They are priced so low for what they appear to offer. I wonder if they use the Zaph designed mid....

Lol I dunno either between hiring help to build these all the components designing them and shipping them.
They can't be making to much lol

The Towers?? I paid $450 for the pair. They we're supposedly B-stock which is a bad stock that have flaws...
I searched these towers high and low not 1 blemish scratch chip or anything!
And I bought a set of Rears for $200 originally 225 they gave me a discount cause I told them I was referred from this site.

As far as they sound very neutral soft sounding speaker, Not blasting all in your face, but don't get me wrong they can get loud enough to give you a headache. Also they're very crisp detailed almost life like.

For what I paid EXTREMELY GOOD DEAL!! you wont touch a set like this for under $2,000. These compete with the high end speakers.

Wow that's awesome, doesn't seem to be very expensive either.

I'm thinking I want those same speakers for my first build.
How tall are those? they look massive!

Good start, my friend.

More like a head start. Talk about hitting the ground running!

Thank you sir.

Wow that's awesome, doesn't seem to be very expensive either.

I'm thinking I want those same speakers for my first build.
How tall are those? they look massive!

With stands they measured at 48 1/2 inches.
Hope that helps with your decision.
Give Brian a call down there, he is a very kind guy and really likes to help others out.
He'll tell you a little bit about the company, and how they started even.

Update will be adding Dual Dayton -1500's they're on the way. pics will be loaded soon as they get here.
Hopefully it will be enough to fill my room.
:)

Back
Top Bottom