Post your photography!!

Shot yesterday. Three humpbacks were just sitting under the boat and we couldn't move due to federal law about running engines within 100 meters of the whales.

Nikon D7100 with Sigma 17-70C at 26mm. ISO320, f/7.1, 1/200s

That is pretty cool though!

Change of shorts needed

Zoom shot at 600mm

Attachments

• DSC_4010.jpg
    DSC_4010.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_4012.jpg
    DSC_4012.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_4015.jpg
    DSC_4015.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 29
DSC_0006_zpszqccobrm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Train Snow Plow

Finally got around to taking a digital pic of this train snow plow. I found a 10mp digital camera as a local thrift store for a killer price. Still not my dream of a digital slr. But it isn't to bad. The only issue is the screen is one that glares out in the sun. My wives old dslr did the same thing. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• Closer Front Snow Plow Small.jpg
    Closer Front Snow Plow Small.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Front Side Snow Plow Small.jpg
    Front Side Snow Plow Small.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 20
carbonman, your bee in the crocus shot is spectacular and one of the best bee shots I've seen in a long time. Well done!

carbonman, your bee in the crocus shot is spectacular and one of the best bee shots I've seen in a long time. Well done!

danj, it was one of those really quick & dirty shots. I had the aperture set to f13 for a couple of closeup flower shots and the ISO to about 400. This bee suddenly appeared and the first shot was really blurred. This image was done with a one-handed grip and looking at the LCD on the camera back. It was as much luck as good photographic skills.
Here's another bee shot from last August that I'm quite pleased with as well. Her wings are a little beat up.

Bee 3 by Bottombracket, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom