Denver vintage voltage expo

What a fun show! One of the many things I miss about living in Denver.

cubdog

I just saw their advertisement browsing CL (first I've heard of it). Is this a pretty good time? Seems like it would be fun to go to.

Do AK'rs ever meet up there?

Gotta mark my calendar now....

I just saw their advertisement browsing CL (first I've heard of it). Is this a pretty good time? Seems like it would be fun to go to.

I've always had a good time, and found some great stuff. It gets pretty crowded by mid morning. I have seen a few AK'ers. And I have the day off from work, so I will be there:thmbsp:

We are always bumping into eachother. Also, watch this forum, we usually have a get together or two every year.

Mark - in Littleton too.

Uh oh :D Looks like I might have to tkae off work and get a table. I have a decent amount of gear, I look forward to seeing everyone! Just look for the hair :D

If I can get a table I will, might have to work but regardless I'll be there atleast till 3pm.

I don't see why we couldnt, after all it's a public event and I believe as long as we don't post prices it should be ok. Hmm

I'll be flying into Denver that morning to visit my daughter - but it's quite unlikely this would pass the spousal sniff test!
Have a good time guys - shop til you drop!

I was thinking we should all have giant foam speakers on our heads, like the "cheeseheads"...:thmbsp:

EDIT: Or, even better, giant foam WE 300Bs...

Last edited:
Well we are all discussing this in the BT thread. For those that don't have access please pm me for info.

So did anyone find any thing? It was good seeing Jcricket again. I thought I saw others but I was with my girl and moving quickly thru the crowd :) I picked up a Yamaha MX-630 power amp, playing it now as we speak and am very impressed. Chelsea picked up about 12 LP's. Overall lots of gear as usual.

Back
Top Bottom