Hello from Chile!

kryzpo

Hello!

I introduce myself. I'm from Santiago, Chile, and I really like the old hi-fi, I like to fix them and keep them safe.

Sorry I'm just here to make inquiries, I would like to participate in this forum, but my english is limited.

It's great this site, in my country is difficult to find as much information as that found here.

In a few minutes I will make inquiries about a Marantz 4240 that I rescued from the trash, I appreciate any help.

Greetings from Chile!

Last edited:
Hello!

I introduce myself. I'm from Santiago, Chile, and I really like the old hi-fi, I like to fix them and keep them safe.

Sorry I'm just here to make inquiries, I would like to participate in this forum, but my english is limited.

It's great this site, in my country is difficult to find as much information as that found here.

In a few minutes I will make inquiries about a Marantz 4240 that I rescued from the trash, I appreciate any help.

Greetings from Chile!
Don't worry about your English, it's better than some native speakers who post here :yes: Welcome to this odd little electronic coven where there's lots of helpful information for anyone interested in vintage gear as well as newer stuff.

Glad you're here, kryzpo! And, your English is doing just fine:) Plus...participating in this forum will help your proficiency...so post away!!!

English can be very challenging, but keep trying and you will get better.

Welcome to AK.

¡buena suerte!

Back
Top Bottom