Sherwood receiver S-75cp

prisoners

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Can anyone please provide some info on this piece? I've looked everywhere with no results. Thanks in advance, Rich

Does it look like any of these? This is the centerfold of a brochure I have. The "big one" is the S-110CP. I don't recall all the other models, but I can pull it out and look if one looks like it might be the one you're interested in.

Attachments

• late 70's sherwoods.jpg
    late 70's sherwoods.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 159
The brochure also shows one of the very first digital tuners on the lower left.
By far, not one of the very first (Heathkit, SAE, and even Sherwood, among others had them years before... with Nixie displays!), but arguably one of the best: The Draco/Sherwood Micro CPU-100 tuner.

http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/reviewsO-Z.html#sherwood

Micro-CPU_100.jpg

Sherwood S-75CP.

Picked up a Sherwood S-75CP at GW yesterday, was not working, blown fuse and the pre / main jumpers were missing. It is deox'd, cleaned, new fuse and jumpers and working flawlessly, I was surprised all the lights were working. Not much info out there for these models, anyone know why the S-110CP and S-75CP did not follow the xxxx (7000 etc) model number format? Any PDF copies of the sales literature out there? Thanks

Sherwood S-75CP.

Picked up a Sherwood S-75CP at GW yesterday, was not working, blown fuse and the pre / main jumpers were missing. It is deox'd, cleaned, new fuse and jumpers and working flawlessly, I was surprised all the lights were working. Not much info out there for these models, anyone know why the S-110CP and S-75CP did not follow the xxxx (7000 etc) model number format? Any PDF copies of the sales literature out there? Thanks
hello kohl,, hey I have one of those,s-75cp,,,ive been searching for the channel out put boards, and can not find them anywhere,,any help

Does it look like any of these? This is the centerfold of a brochure I have. The "big one" is the S-110CP. I don't recall all the other models, but I can pull it out and look if one looks like it might be the one you're interested in.
Hello,hardy664, I have one like the one on the top left,,,s-75cp...need channel control boards, mine burnt up,, any help, is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom