Maryland-Virgina-DC AK Members Spring Get Together

I need to get an Idea of attendance numbers, so chime in folks!
Regards,
Jim

Google says I'm over three-hours away . . . but I'd like to think I can make it. Too early to tell right now. :dunno:

Ill throw this out now..

I'm going to be comming from Northern VA, Manassas to be exact. If any other NoVA folks are on the fence because of gas prices, I might be able to provide a ride or two, depending which vehicle I take. Ill either have my truck, which will hold one other person and a ton of gear, a van, which can hold 5 to 6 additional people...or the faux sports-car, which holds 3 additional. (The car holds less gear, the van can probably fit a bit if no one sits in the back).

I've put the 20th on my calender already, so only unforseen emergencies will keep me from attending.

I'd like to come, but I'm not sure I will be able to. It's a hike for me, too; probably 3.5 hours. I live in Lancaster County, Va. Pencil me in, please. -Kenny

It looks like it should be a nice group, lots of replies this early is a good sign!
Regards,
Jim

I wish I was still in Maryland.... you guy's have a good time, now! Take pics so I can visit vicariously!

I spent a few hours at Ricks yesterday, and it reminded me what a great time the Fall get-together was. I'm really looking forward to the May 20th get together at my place.
Regards,
Jim

I spent a few hours at Ricks yesterday, and it reminded me what a great time the Fall get-together was. I'm really looking forward to the May 20th get together at my place.
Regards,
Jim

It looks like the stars are lining up for me.
The wife wants to celebrate our 25th early and now I have to be up in the area for work that week anyway. Should not be a problem getting over to your place on the 20th.

Just to give it the same vibe as the Fall meeting maybe Rick can move a couple of dozen pairs of his extra speakers and spread around your place Jim......... :D

Just to give it the same vibe as the Fall meeting maybe Rick can move a couple of dozen pairs of his extra speakers and spread around your place Jim......... :D

You offering to move em? :D

If a bunch of speakers move over to Jim's place, they STAY at Jim's place.... I need the room...

Back
Top Bottom