Teledyne/Packard Bell 4 channel receiver

Teledyne was the owner of Olson Electronics and the company used the name as a housebrand as the company also owned AR, Waterpic and a slew of other companies. Packard Bell or course was a major player during the mono tube era but quickly faded from the scene.

The units solder under the Teledyne or Olson name were at best interesting but not really good and but for a few really mid to upper low end. A very few were decent but not up to even a Panasonic (not referring to the better Technics units).

I just checked on it, it didn't get any bids, with a starting $ of $9.99.... Kinda suprised it didn't sell, even if it isn't exactly high end audio, it must be kinda collectible, ya think? Neat looking at the very least!

so wats ur wife gonna do if u get this one two?? well if she throws u out wit all that juicy equipment ive got a spare room for u lol

I wasn't gonna get it, Jim. I just thought it was a neat item. So don't make any room at your place for my stuff just yet~

just lettin u kno the offer is there btw i walked in the door at 630 wow im tired holy crap!!!

Back
Top Bottom