My new amp

I would continue saving for the DAC11, it will add soooooo much goodness to what you have now. You can use the DAC11 to build your system around it.
I have had my DAC 11 for about 2 weeks now and am beyond pleased as to what it has done to my system. Especially to my vinyl source and has really helped my CDP which is vintage and does not have coax or optical out, only RCA. You can read/see my review [thread=422998]here[/thread].

Also think you will get better imaging/soundstage by putting those B&W on stands...You can search "that" auction site for good used stands or even CL for freebies......You might also consider putting some money into a up grade cartridge for your TT and that might be better investment than looking for a new/used TT.

Glad you are enjoying your "new" music again!

As you can see i got a new rack, a headboard really. Turntable down low in the middle. Been a long time since i was on here. Got a kinda scare today, turned the i12 on and the righ hand 12ax7 kinda flashed, didnt go tho sounds mint!

Holy i just love this amp. Find myself walking from the room and just turning my head and smiling at its silver face and glowing tubes.

Still considering an input switch because i cant afford the dac11. Just a dp6p switch and some rca connectors in a nice case.

A turn on flash for about a second is normal when a signal tube is energized, no need to worry, but might be a good time to think of getting some back-up tubes or doing some tube rolling.

Glad your Shuggie brings a smile to your day.

Cheers,
Ian

My saddest update ever!

Stupid economy! My DM302s and i12 are in pawnshop. :(

but im in some training that will almost certainly lead to some high paying work, surveying!

sigh. I miss it every day!

Back
Top Bottom