C.R.A.C. event

Big Steve

There will be a CRAC event at my place on Jan. 12,2013. It will open at 10:00 a.m... Rain or shine, one or twenty people. Bring equipment to swap in or out. Bring music too! Big Steve

I will try my best to attend. I have an out of town guest coming in that week and lots going on in January in general.

Has anybody seen or heard from Andy or Mark Mazak or Tim or Fender.

Hey, Big Steve!!

Got you on my radar, just haven't made time for a response. Would love to make the trip to your place and hear those fab speakers of yours. Kind of like some others, due to distance, weather dictates for me. I know I'll have to work until noonish if weather does permit, so would most likely be mid afternoon. Keepin my fingers crossed for some weather like we been getting here so far in NE Ohio.

Even if I can't make it, kudos to you for your kindness in making your home available for what promises to be good times and good fellowship. Hope to be there. Thinkin Troyers Trail Bologna and Turkey Bologna along with some Guggisberg Baby Swiss would be in order from Holmes County.

Fender23

Has anybody seen or heard from Andy or Mark Mazak or Tim or Fender.

Howdy! I rarely get a break to visit any forums lately ....
Luckily, Pete asked me at work if I knew 'bout the invite.

Methinks Ill be there.

I'd like to bring a pair of my Gluten-free prototype mystery speakers.
Look away - they're hideous.

--Mark

Do relatively new AKers from the area need to be vetted? :D

I'm in North Canton and would love to come.

Do relatively new AKers from the area need to be vetted? :D

I'm in North Canton and would love to come.

As a former North Cantonian, I can tell you that it's pretty hard to bust-in to this group. The first thing you have to do is show up.

Um . . . well, that's pretty much it. :banana:

Though not required, it's highly recommended to have some combination of food, beveridge, and tunes held promnently before you in both hands as you approach the residence; This assures the locals that you mean no harm.

-- Mark

As a former North Cantonian, I can tell you that it's pretty hard to bust-in to this group. The first thing you have to do is show up.

Um . . . well, that's pretty much it. :banana:

Though not required, it's highly recommended to have some combination of food, beveridge, and tunes held promnently before you in both hands as you approach the residence; This assures the locals that you mean no harm.

-- Mark

That I can certainly do! I warn you, though. The first time I saw a McIntosh tube amp I tried to take my pants off over my head.

If I'm able to come (and I think I can), I'll bring some vinyl, good beer, and plenty of questions for my betters. Not sure of the destination, so please (someone) please PM me.

Steve,

Can't make Saturday's festivities. I've been waiting for a few months to get into a class and, of course, it's all day Saturday - like 8:30 am to 9:30pm.

So, it's a CCW training and my wife and I are both attending. Being a politically charged topic, I'll just leave it at that and wish you guys the best time. I know you guys will turn out the jams and have plenty to eat and drink. I so appreciate you making this for the CRAC-minded, hope everyone can attend and have a blast.

John

Back
Top Bottom