Infinity quantum 3 floor standing speakers-$350/best offer West Seneca (Buffalo NY)

hwirt

Infinity quantum 3 floor standing speakers-$350/best offer West Seneca (Buffalo NY)

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/ele/2976953103.html

5L75K95J93E33J43N7c4o27ee2da1de4e12db.jpg

5L65E65J73G83Fc3Jbc4o58db13a37bab19fc.jpg

5Ic5H45M93L83F23M9c4o10b43134337f1f62.jpg

No Affiliation

That's what I paid for mine. I feel that price is towards the top of the market value for those speakers. If they are in excellent shape not bad I suppose. I didn't do too hot on mine pair price wise but they are excellent sounding speakers.

A good deal for very nice speakers if the woofers had not been "replaced".

Agreed; Those original Watkins were the best part of the Q3's when I owned my pair. Without those Watkins that makes this pair parts units, grossly overpriced or both. The bottom stand also appears to be missing in the sellers pics but strangely not in the first one which doesn't appear to be his picture.

Agreed; Those original Watkins were the best part of the Q3's when I owned my pair. Without those Watkins that makes this pair parts units, grossly overpriced or both. The bottom stand also appears to be missing in the sellers pics but strangely not in the first one which doesn't appear to be his picture.

Exactly what I was thinking. You could start with those if the cabinets are in good shape, and get new Watkins woofers directly from Watkins (expensive, but good!), or use them for parts to keep Quantum 1s or 2s going longer.

Either way, the price should be lower, for what they actually are. If they were all-original and in mint shape, then the price would be okay.

If they were local and cheaper, I'd think about getting them to fix up as rear speakers in an all-Quantum surround system (except for the mid speaker, which would be a Kappa)... :D

Back
Top Bottom