Sansui Receiver 1000X

gyusher

-don't go round hungry-
I have a chance to pick up a near mit sansui 1000X receiver but I dont know what it is all about. . . can anyone tell me anything about the 1000X, prices, power, features, age etc. . . ? I appreciate it, Thanks_________________Guy

I have a 1000x. I thought is was about 30 watts per channel.

Some comments about it:

It has a really good fm tuner. It picked up more stations (without an antenna)and sounded better than a 10 year old Nakamichi rcvr(with antenna) I had. Very simple to operate, very good build quality - take a look inside. Very nice, quality wood case. The Sansui 1000x is a quality vintage, and great sounding reciever. If you can get it for $20 to $60 dollars, go for it. I don't know that much about any re-sale value.

Forgot to mention that the phono stage is decent, my mom plays her CD's thru the AUX. The 1000x is a nice little all around rcvr and a nice slice of vintage ss equipment from the early 70's.

Sansui 1000X

Thanks gang. . . I am selling a mint Pioneer SX-980 and this guy wants to use the Sansui as partial trade. . . I know Pioneers but not much about others. . . Sometimes just being Pretty is not enough. . .

Back
Top Bottom