McIntosh speakers any good?

inkman69

What do you guys think of McIntosh speakers? Theres One in the kansas City Craiglist for 30.00 It looks to be a 70s modle large end table type and in excalent condition. I dont know nothing about them did they make a speaker that worked both channels from one cabnet are is it missing the other speaker for it to be a pair? :music:

Thanks timhttp://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/205092817.html

Take someone with you if you get them - they're heavy. Wonder if its a ruse of some sort. If its too good to be true....etc.

My biggest problem with speakers this size is the space required in the living room.

Cheers,

David

get while you can

:scratch2: any thing mcintosh for $30 bucks is a no brainer, i would grab them fast :banana: :thmbsp:

If it is true TAKE IT!
They look like ML-2C speakers made from 1971 to 1981 and cost $800. If you get them while you are there ask for the MQ101 or MQ102 equalizer which should be part of this speaker package. The equalizer is not required to enjoy these speakers but they were designed to be used with it.

As David said bring a friend, the speakers are listed as 144 lbs. I'm not sure if that is each or for a pair.

Victor

Victor said:
If it is true TAKE IT!
As David said bring a friend, the speakers are listed as 144 lbs. I'm not sure if that is each or for a pair.

Victor
Each. I love the way they sound and I'm very glad I won't be moving them again for a long while.

Back
Top Bottom