Klipsch KG 3.2's

richd860

Speaker Freak!!!
Subscriber
I have a chance to acquire a pair of Klipsch KG 3.2's,and I'm wondering if they are worth the $75 asking price.I haven't heard any Klipsch speakers for any great length,so any input would be appreciated.Thanks. Rich

I have a set of KG 3.5's. They are from the family of the KG 3.2. The 3.5 replaced the 3.2 and do not use a passive woofer, they are instead vented. They sound pretty good all in all. Klipsch tends to be a bit brighter than many speakers and this works for some people. I tend towards a smoother high end so mine do not see as much use as say my Martin Logan motion series speakers that use the folded ribbon tweeters.

If you like a bright high end and the cones / surrounds are in good shape I think you would be hard pressed to find a better speaker at $75.

That sounds like a deal. I haven't checked recent values, but I think they'd normally sell for $150-$200 per pair on my local CL...

I got a great deal on a pair of 3.2s from a local AKer @ $65
I enjoyed them for a few months and sold them on for $125 (still a good deal) when some 5.2s became available for a steal.
I'll sell my 5.2s when I have cash and a great deal on Quartets, Forte IIs or Cornwalls presents itself.

The 3.2s are very good speakers and $75 is a great price.

Back
Top Bottom