SMAC Sept 24 meeting

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
In case ya missed the email its at my place. We will be BBQ'in for everyone so come hungry !

Were also setting up canopies and tables out in the yard for a swap meet. If you need a table, please let me know so I can have enough to go around.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Grumpy

I'll bring a pair of transmission line speakers with the Pioneer B20 driver. These look ugly at hell but sound better than most.

Wish enough of our stuff actually worked to warrant bringing it for a swap table...

I might try to make it. Maybe I can drag my dad along too. :p:

Amazing, it looks like this will be the first meet I'll be able to go to since I joined! I've always had weddings to play...

Looking forward to it!

Wish enough of our stuff actually worked to warrant bringing it for a swap table...

I might try to make it. Maybe I can drag my dad along too. :p:

Aint gotta work to bring. I buy broken stuff for AK all the time.

And I have FZ 4 U

Yeppers and Keg has some tubes....Maybe I will get Jim M to grab that stuff for me. It is really easy for me to get him to swing by my place on his way home from work.:scratch2::beer:

I'll take care of it for you Olson. I'll find a real good deal for you. ;)

I don't know what I can afford after loosing my $400 wad of cash at the jazz fest, but thanks for the offer. :D

Yeppers and Keg has some tubes....Maybe I will get Jim M to grab that stuff for me. It is really easy for me to get him to swing by my place on his way home from work.:scratch2::beer:

Hell yeah!!
That set of Darumas and cables only took about 6 months and 5 guys to get to you :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom