"Say Hello! to my new little friend"

brickbuster

GIMMEE A MINUTE !!!
This is called a guanzo Hifi version 1.0 tube pre amp. I'm not sure what the input tubes are but they sure sound sweet!. And My magnavox tube amp to go with my Klipsch hersey 1's , A match made in heaven. Listening to B.B King live at the Regal. I still need to mount the pre amp to a solid piece of cherry to match the maggie.

Attachments

• IMG_5324[1].jpg
    IMG_5324[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5,346
  • IMG_5323[1].jpg
    IMG_5323[1].jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5,116
  • IMG_5321[1].jpg
    IMG_5321[1].jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3,199
  • IMG_5322[1].jpg
    IMG_5322[1].jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3,044
Is this guanzo Hifi version 1.0 tube pre amp a kit or is this something that can
be purchased online? it's a cool simple pre amp, I like it.
I primarily use my maggie for listening to the blues and would like to have a
simple pre amp that sounds good.

This was bought on ebay straight from Hong Kong for a hefty sum of 50.00 and it's built very well and sounds great!

I like the price.
I searched on ebay yesterday and good not find those, could you post
the seller's ebay user name, and did it come with the tubes?

Well this is not the 1000 wpc gatling gun simile I was expecting. $50 huh? I'm a little confused/intrigued about that is possible even with the cheapest possible parts assembled in HK.

They might have yanked the listing for while to fix it when I wrote to them asking if they had a 110v transformer as their first ad only said 220v. They
just wrote back saying they had changed the ad and you can choose the voltage with a note after you buy one.
So it comes preassembled for sure huh? Hope so.
I was worried about the blue green LED thing under the tubes but when looked at their website, Satistronics.com I noticed that LEDs are their main product.
Hey doesn't the Bottlehead preamp use an LED in their design that actually does something besides light up?

Seller is snow48_6 Search Ebay for "Buffer Pre-amplifier". It says headphone but I don't see a 1/4" input. You can dd one if that's what you want to use it for. I'm just looking for a small pre amp to mess around with on my Maggy's.

Seller is snow48_6 Search Ebay for "Buffer Pre-amplifier". It says headphone but I don't see a 1/4" input. You can dd one if that's what you want to use it for. I'm just looking for a small pre amp to mess around with on my Maggy's.

Thank you, just order one for my RH84 SE.

I ordered one today also after confirming that all you have to do is install the tubes and fire it up.
I once bought a Yaqin MS12B preamp phono from China and when they sent a 220v version it took weeks to get a 110v transformer sent which I had to install myself. I'd make sure you ask for 110v.
I'm hopeful it's a pretty good deal!

I ordered one today also after confirming that all you have to do is install the tubes and fire it up.
I once bought a Yaqin MS12B preamp phono from China and when they sent a 220v version it took weeks to get a 110v transformer sent which I had to install myself. I'd make sure you ask for 110v.
I'm hopeful it's a pretty good deal!

I sent a note for 110V. He shouldn't be listing 220 in the USA listings. He has enough feedback to know better. I have a Meng that came in either 110 or 220 and you had a choice. Nice little amp built like a tank too.

Thank you all for the posted info, I just ordered one requesting the 110
volt transformer.
I had been waiting for something like this to come out of China, simple
and without the outrages price's I have seen for tube pre amps.
Looks like it will be a fun little unit to try out and all for under $50 bucks.:banana:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom