Rogers LS6 Speakers, in Tampa area

Sounds like a real deal if they are in working condition! Even if they do need to be refoamed, but as a 1985-88 speaker system, they may still be good (if, indeed, if they use foam surrounds).
$600 a pair when new.

I had a pair of LS7a, very detailed and revealing, excellent buy for the price. I sold the ones I had as they were not my cup of tea, you can triple your money if you dislike.

Tell me that you bought those! 60 bucks for Rogers anything, in any condition, is a steal. Just watch out for the police once you've got them home -- a case of grand theft for sure!

hey pat, did you ever pick these up?

sorry I missed this thread, but at that price I hope you did.

I bought my pair for 200.00, and definilty feel I got more than my money's worth at that price. a great monitor, seems to particularly shine for female vocals without effort. these would be my primary listening speakers if my 2 channel area was not so large.

they currently pull gaming rig duty, because i have to use them somewhere. I wont part with them any time soon.

they will be part of a tube rig down the road, just dont know where to pur it in the house yet.

I haven't heard the Rogers. But the guy that sold me his Thiels was keeping his Rogers because he liked them better. Must be pretty good because the Thiels sound great.

No, I emailed the guy 2 or 3 times, he never got back to me, they were probably sold.

Back
Top Bottom