• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone watchin Mad Men?

Register to hide this ad
I like it as well. I don't know if I have discovered a new found sensitivity, but the guys in the show must be the biggest collection of jerks I have seen in a long time. They abuse every woman that comes within 30 feet of them.

Sure like to drink and smoke alot.
 
I like it so far,,I keep an eye out for the subliminal stuff,,, kids playing with plastic dry cleaner bags,,no seat belts etc
 
6a00d8341c630a53ef0168e96011c3970c-pi


Season 5 Apt

I want a TV Stereo set-up like that. cept with a flat screen TV and decent bookshelf speakers!
 
Back
Top Bottom