• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Create *The* List Of How To Get Kicked Out Of A Public Place

tybrad

Lunatic Member
Banned
The title says it all!
Nothing rude

Any place qualifies; hotels, shopping centre, restaurants, etc.
Please put #(number) at the start of your message

To start

#1 Go into the Soup Nazi's restaurant and ask for more bread.
 
Register to hide this ad
Smoking anything will get you tossed out of anywhere these days. Even parks. I think your car is the only place left that is legal.
 
Barge your way into City Hall and use "Foul and Abusive Language" directed at the City Inspector.

(And, you can ask me how I know)
 
At the grocery, play an impromptu game of Tic Tac Toe using squeeze bottles of mustard, ketchup and mayo on the square floor tiles.
 
At the local park, catch imaginary butterflies with an imaginary net all the while leaping about like a manic rabbit.
 
#12 or 13 depending on how you interpret 4-2-7's posts

Get up on stage at the strip joint to "show them how it's done".

(happened to a friend of mine...he was actually pretty good)
 
#12 or 13 depending on how you interpret 4-2-7's posts

Get up on stage at the strip joint to "show them how it's done".

(happened to a friend of mine...he was actually pretty good)

DNU

Did your friend get kicked out or hired? :scratch2:

DNU
 
#15 - At a wake, ask the bereaved if the deceased had any audio equipment.

Are you sure? Can I check your attic and your basement? If I find any audio equipment can I have it? Did he have any records? What kind of records? Can I have his records? I might not want them, though. What kind of condition were his records in? No, not just the covers.....
 
16) Go into Walmart in your pajama bottoms with your crack hanging out and a dirty t-shirt saying "I'm with stupid". Oh, wait, those are the people they let in there. My bad.
 
When we were young, long-haired hooligans, we loved to cause a ruckus at stores and get asked to leave. Nothing that would get us perma-banned, but enough to get the boot. Hey, we didn't have the internet. We had to do something, lol. Some of the things that worked pretty good:

a) Wear the George Carlin shirt that says "Simon Says: Go **** Yourself". I got escorted out of the mall pretty quickly with that one. That wasn't intentional, I wore that shirt all the time, lol. I was a bit of a d'bag in those days.

b) Go into a big-box store toy isle, have a friend a few isles over, and play volleyball over the isles

c) If 'b' doesn't prove effective, take the bikes for a spin around the store

d) This was unintentional, but it worked - at an electronics store, my friend wanted to see what a receiver sounded like, so he took the display model off the shelf and walked it over to a system that was playing and started to hook it up. He was blindly feeling for the AC plug and got shocked and yelled an expletive, lol. We were asked to leave. Funny though, he was actually interested in buying it, and we looked all over for an employee to help, but couldn't find anybody. I think we were just long-hairily-profiled.

e) This one will get you kicked out before you even enter- have a bunch of friends show up at the far edge of a mall or big-box store parking lot and set up impromptu drag-racing. Paul Blart will come screeching up with the green lights a'twirling.

Basically, when I was a teenager, the way we looked (long hair, leather jackets, etc), people watched us like hawks. Especially if we were in large groups. We were 80% kicked-out before we even tried anything, lol. I couldn't blame them. Especially as an adult now, I would hate to see a group of kids like us coming through the door.
 
Basically, when I was a teenager, the way we looked (long hair, leather jackets, etc), people watched us like hawks./QUOTE]

So many times, little old ladies would ask me for some kind of help, such as reaching something up high. I guess they didn't think the same as most folks. I always got a kick out of that and helped them with a smile.
 
Back
Top Bottom