• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

No NFL thread for this season yet ?

Stephen J

Suum Cuique
:scratch2:

Guess I'll be my typical self ! . :yes:

picture.php


First MNF game of the season. Eli who ? . :smoke:
 
Register to hide this ad
nfl 2014

I think Jay Cutler already started one but it was intercepted. Way to open the season at home Bears.
 
Ugh, I left my fantasy drafts on auto pick and ended up with Ray Rice in both leagues. What bad luck.
 
I'm at the point where I only check the final scores. Yesterday's Georgia-South Carolina ...that was worth watching.
 
I can't believe Seattle lost; they looked like a machine last week.

And New Orleans 0-2????
 
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Sorry Seattle, not this time.

The Chargers looked like crap against Arizona last week, but they sure showed up today!


John
 
The The Hawks looked more like Pelicans.

Of course, we won't discuss my Niners.........................:no:
 
Unbelievable finish to the Colts-Eagles MNF game. Two horrible mistakes by the refs. Looked like they were literally trying to help Philly tie up the game. Which they did.

Then play calling on the Colts next possession could not have been worse. Giving the ball to Trent Richardson two times in a row. What?!? Putting the fate of the game into the hands of the team's biggest disappointment? Why not let Andrew Luck do what he does best?
 
Back
Top Bottom