Photos from the New England OktoberFrankenFest 2012

Sorry I missed this one. I had to work. Looks like there's a new big open space?? Or is that the area of the shop where Beemer used to set up the PA?
Sorry you missed this one.
Yes, there is the big open space that is currently unused and available to us. The smaller room in the middle will be rented out the end of this month and not available to us at the next GTG on 2/23/12.

Sorry you missed this one.
Yes, there is the big open space that is currently unused and available to us. The smaller room in the middle will be rented out the end of this month and not available to us at the next GTG on 2/23/12.

Is that the room where you did the re-cap A/B test? or where the laser etcher was? (or neither)

Is that the room where you did the re-cap A/B test? or where the laser etcher was? (or neither)
Neither.
If you enter through the loading dock there's a room on the left - that is one we used for the last 2 events - that won't be available next time.
As you turn left into the central hallway where most of the for sale stuff is the laser etcher is to the right at the end. If you go straight ahead there is a big door - slide that open and we have the big room. If that room is rented out by February we still have rooms on the floors above and below - we could handle a lot more folks if it ever came to that.
We are truly fortunate to have such a great space available to us for free. And the location is ideal - not too far for most of us.

Neither.
If you enter through the loading dock there's a room on the left - that is one we used for the last 2 events - that won't be available next time.
As you turn left into the central hallway where most of the for sale stuff is the laser etcher is to the right at the end. If you go straight ahead there is a big door - slide that open and we have the big room. If that room is rented out by February we still have rooms on the floors above and below - we could handle a lot more folks if it ever came to that.
We are truly fortunate to have such a great space available to us for free. And the location is ideal - not too far for most of us.

Thanks for the clarifier, Jim. I guess since I missed the last two, I missed the big room all together.

Last edited:
We are truly fortunate to have such a great space available to us for free.
And the location is ideal - not too far for most of us.

We are fortunate chaps and chapettes.

I'll second the word ideal. It was definitely worth the drive :D

It is a near ideal space (the ideal space would be a floor of hotel rooms in downtown Boston should any of you have a $200k handy come February), and while it is in my best interest as a tenant to see the ground floor fully rented (full occupancy is the best path to rent stability), there are other floors where space is available to us. Not as convenient perhaps, but free space is free space.

fcc

These pictures are wonderful, thanks to all of you who took them. Especially helpful is the view of the parking lot, that will help if the crazy lady across the street takes the parking non-issue to the landlord.

Last edited:
Tables?

I'm going to be bringing a bunch of records. Are there tables available or should I bring some with me?

I'm going to be bringing a bunch of records. Are there tables available or should I bring some with me?

I brought a couple of folding card tables with me last time.
That was all I needed.
Bring what you can.

There are some tables but usually the vinyl is just set on the floor in boxes.

Back
Top Bottom