Another Brooklyn G2G?

Erocka2000

I've been thinking about doing another Brooklyn get together. I just wanted to test the waters to see if anyone was interested before I got serious about planning. So whatcha all think? For those who were there the last time, my system has been pretty much overhauled except for the DeVores.

I guess Brooklyn is a tough sell. Oh well, if more people wind up being interested, then perhaps I'll start planning.

So we're finally picking up some steam, eh? If I do anything it might have to be sometime in July, as the next couple of weekends for me are booked. The one downside is that the tubes tend to add to the heat in my non-a/c living room. I suppose I can put my fans on overdrive or possibly move in my a/c from the bedroom. I'll think on it.

I'd be up for it in July - Tube heat or no tube head.

I can bring some small tube amps.... vinyl, & whatnots..

i am up for it too....hopefully i will have enough time to fix MC2505 so I can bring it if anyone is interested....

Sorry there have been no updates. I've been experiencing hearing loss/constant ringing in my left ear for the past two weeks. I have an appointment with an ENT tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well, as I would really hate for this to be permanent.

Hey Folks,

So it's time to finally do this! I'm planning for Saturday, February 2nd. How does everyone feel about that?

Thanks for the invite. I too am in Brooklyn. It would be interesting to hear such an eclectic vinyl playback setup as what you now have.

My main system: Audio Technica AT33EV / Denon DP-59L / Marantz Reference SA11S2 / Classé CP-50 w/MM/MC phono stage/ Classé CA-300 / PSB Stratus Goldi / DIY balanced power conditioner / Acoustic Zen and NeoTech cables.

Hey guys, I may have to postpone the get together for a week or so. I'm in the process of purchasing a new sofa, and there is a chance I won't have it for Saturday. Nothing worse than having a stereo listening party without somewhere to sit. And hopefully we can drum up some more interest in the get together in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom