Ears & Beers NE Ohio

IlikeitLOUD

Horny in Ohio
Saturday February 2nd @ 4:00 PM

We normally have 5-12 local audio nuts who meet and get together to discuss audio stuff and spin some tunes. Keg of good local micro-brew beer, good chow, good music and great people.

This time it's at my place in Uniontown. I have a fully horn loaded multi-amped system. If your curious about horns, these are good ones to experience.

PM for details

Thanks

Sounds good. We'll try and be there.

Hope to see you!

So far six for sures and 5-6 maybes.

The system is warming up - Been listening to some big 200 hz mid horns for a week and took them out. Although they have certain charm they are no match for the hypex-tractrix in tone purity and wrap around 3d imaging. :thmbsp:

You're making me all lumpy inside. :tongue:

So far I do work that day. But, I'm in Brimfield(close), unsure if its day or nite shift(find out Thursday), and or if someone will mix up(switch around) with me. I'll let you know.

Just got some new mesh plate 300b's for my tweeter horn amps, converted them back from 2A3. Sound pretty sweet.

Hope you can make it.:music:

I added cardoid upper bass couplers to go between the midbass horns and subhorn. System is rocking - stop by for a beer tomorrow.. :beer:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
A little out of my way, but it sounds like fun. I do get down that way periodically, maybe another time...

Im still planning on it. Trying to come up with a good call off line. Hmmm maybe I have an earache.:scratch2:

Saturday February 2nd @ 4:00 PM

We normally have 5-12 local audio nuts who meet and get together to discuss audio stuff and spin some tunes. Keg of good local micro-brew beer, good chow, good music and great people.

This time it's at my place in Uniontown. I have a fully horn loaded multi-amped system. If your curious about horns, these are good ones to experience.

PM for details

Thanks

And miss the Groundhog ? hrumph :D

Back
Top Bottom