Valley Of The Sun Get-Together?

pioneervato

Lunatic Member
Ok, so how many of you AK 'Zonies would be interested in getting together sometime next month before Thanksgiving at the Vato's hide-a-way? I'm just trying to gauge some interest and if we can make it happen I would like to have it on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. I know that may not work for some but since I have to do the clean up it would be nice to have the Sunday after to do it but would not be opposed to having it on a Sunday if it would mean more people being able to attend.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Eh?

Ok, so how many of you AK 'Zonies would be interested in getting together sometime next month before Thanksgiving at the Vato's hide-a-way? I'm just trying to gauge some interest and if we can make it happen I would like to have it on a Saturday instead of a Sunday. I know that may not work for some but since I have to do the clean up it would be nice to have the Sunday after to do it but would not be opposed to having it on a Sunday if it would mean more people being able to attend.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Eh?

Count me in Jesse. The last one you had was a great time. :thmbsp:

No preference other than a Saturday get together for me. What should I bring besides my spectacular wit & charm. :D

Ok here is the deal. Right now as it stands, Sunday, November 20 is the way it may turn out for me. So how is the 20th for those wanting to get together?

I would have preferred a Saturday but i don't think it's gonna work out unless we can push it back to the first weekend in December. What do you all think?

Ok here is the deal. Right now as it stands, Sunday, November 20 is the way it may turn out for me. So how is the 20th for those wanting to get together?

I would have preferred a Saturday but i don't think it's gonna work out unless we can push it back to the first weekend in December. What do you all think?

:thmbsp:

Fine with me. :thmbsp:

So I will supply the food and maybe you guys can supply your own favorite suds. I will have soda and/or ice tea available as well but BYOB if you like.

So far we have Anthony, D.R., and Bob. Any other local AK'ers?

Can't pull off a Sunday as it's to far of a drive to get back for work on Monday and I'm already off the Friday before.

Sorry, Rex. It had been my hope to do it on a Saturday but due to other commitments I just did not work out. But there will be others, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom