HELP - 610-ST Power Transformer color coding?

derekva

This ain't no picnic...
Subscriber
I picked up a used 610-ST power transformer as a replacement for a 30A project (thanks, Larry!), but unfortunately, I don't have a wiring diagram for it (and the Service Manual is no help). I know which windings are which voltage-wise (e.g. red/red/red-yellow is HV & center tap, black/black is primary, green/yellow is 6.3V heater, blue/white is 6.3V heater, blue/brown is 6.3V heater), however, I don't know which colors correspond to which windings in the circuit. Specifically, which heater secondary is isolated for use with the tube rectifier? If anyone has a 610-ST that they can peek at, or happens to know off the top of their head, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,

-D

I don't have a 610-ST, but I do know that Fisher classically used green and yellow as rectifier heater winding lead colors.

Dave

I don't have a 610-ST, but I do know that Fisher classically used green and yellow as rectifier heater winding lead colors.

Dave

Thanks, Dave. The green/brown pair and the HV center tap are on the opposite side of the core from the rest of the wiring, so that probably a hint as well. I'll give that a shot and see how it sounds.

-D

Back
Top Bottom