How about a 2014 AK Fest? Any chances?

Definitely interested in a SMAC fest. Doesn't have to be just local folks either.

Should we organize a committee? Or would you rather take care of it?:)

It does say it all

I think the title says it all.

I look forward every year to go to the AK Fest. I only been to the 2010 and 2012. Ever since the 2010 I found it to be my kind of audio show. It is down to earth. No fancy exhibitors, just plain folks into high end at a reasonable cost. And best of all the people attending are fantastic.

I think since no announcement for a 2014 show at this time I think it will not happen but still have my fingers crossed. Please let it happen.

I have never had the opportunity to attend AKFest due to scheduling issues, but it would be nice to see it travel to other areas of the country...

Whatcha' got in mind? Member rooms? Vendor rooms? Entertainment? Single malt (wait, that is entertainment)?

Not sure, we should get together over the holidays and discuss it.

Hint, hint, Scott 299 listening session.....

Holding a swap meet at someplace like Gibraltar, a VA hall or the like would be easy enough.
Coordinating with a hotel that would allow the listening rooms would be a much bigger deal, and getting any manufacturers or vendors in would be an even bigger deal.

Holding a swap meet at someplace like Gibraltar, a VA hall or the like would be easy enough.
Coordinating with a hotel that would allow the listening rooms would be a much bigger deal, and getting any manufacturers or vendors in would be an even bigger deal.

For me it's all about the members' rooms anyway. . :music:

Back
Top Bottom