Antique Radio Charlotte March 20-21-22 2014

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
This will be the first post about this show. The club just posted the 2014 pages with the listed scheduled. This will be a big show in 2014 with a tube collectors meet on Thursday AM and a Audio talk on Thursday afternoon and much more, also there will be a Thursday late afternoon auction that will have some audio related items like RtoR, Gates turntable and more, there are some pictures of some of the auction posted. I am on the BOD of this club and I will be doing the audio talk/show-in-tell on Thursday. Please check it out at the link posted. Kirk http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/2014.html

Last bump show is this week. We have good amount of pre-registrations and have sold quite a few tail-gate spaces. Hope to see you there I will be the seller with 4 plus 8 foot tables covered with tubes

Well the show is over. The weather was very nice, lots of radio folks from up north came down for the good weather. As I was busy selling I could not walk around much but i saw or was told about many pcs. of Audio gear. I saw Sherwood tube amp Fisher tube stereo and Mono stuff Pliot tube stuff Bogen Jensen speaker with 15" speaker, lots of tubes, A 2A3 single plate was in auction, it tested good I tested it. WE 300-B tested weak but sold for $$$. and much more. I bought a fisher 500-C, pictures later on the Fisher Thread. We will have this again next year around the same time in March.

Back
Top Bottom