Springtime Hudson Valley NY/NJ get together - Saturday April 12, 2014

HVHiFI

Hudson Valley HiFI
Sponsor
After much discussion with several members we have put together a date and location for a Southern NY AK get together / swap meet.

Date : Saturday April 12, 2014

Time : 11am to 5pm-ish

24 Smith Clove Rd
Central Valley, NY 10917

AK members are welcome to bring food, drink, and any gear if you want to show off, sell, trade. If someone would like to set up a barter town thread for buying and selling please add the link in a post in this thread. Please PM me or post any ideas for demonstrations and we can make a schedule for the day. Everyone is welcome to set up and show off your gear. Hopefully some guys can bring along some vinyl or other media for sale.

We will have one large room with plenty of tables and chairs. There is plenty of parking behind the firehouse and across the street in the school lot. The only problem I see with the building is there is no handicap accessibility. The hall is on second floor and there is only a staircase to the second story.

Because I am a member of the fire company the hall was provided free of charge for us to use. As a thank you I would greatly appreciate any voluntary donations to the fire company.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring the wife/girlfriend and drop them off at the Woodbury Commons Outlet...course that might eat into your audio budget...

Bring the wife/girlfriend and drop them off at the Woodbury Commons Outlet...course that might eat into your audio budget...

Two miles south of the get together on Rt 32. Could make for a real expensive day.

Would love to go, that's a hike and a half!

If you made the trip I have a nice RV you could spend the night :)

It would be a real haul for you guys. Maybe if there is a hionfi one again over the summer will get to shake your hand and have a beer.

If you made the trip I have a nice RV you could spend the night :)

It would be a real haul for you guys. Maybe if there is a hionfi one again over the summer will get to shake your hand and have a beer.

Syracuse it totally doable...i wish AK fest would happen, 2014, i'm totally prepared to do the drive.

RV- like Griswolds style?:scratch2:

Syracuse it totally doable...i wish AK fest would happen, 2014, i'm totally prepared to do the drive.

RV- like Griswolds style?:scratch2:

Kind of but tow behind not motorhome. Planning on heading up your way over the summer. See the falls.

Kind of but tow behind not motorhome. Planning on heading up your way over the summer. See the falls.

Sort of my way, unless they are falls in Gatineau in the woods somewhere. Niagara Falls is a good 5 hrs away. Bring a raincoat, you'll get soaked.

Interesting... will see if I can make that weekend.

This should also be good for the northern NJ AKers. Maybe that thread title should add NJ into it like "Springtime Hudson Valley NY/NJ get together - Saturday April 12, 2014"

Interesting... will see if I can make that weekend.

This should also be good for the northern NJ AKers. Maybe that thread title should add NJ into it like "Springtime Hudson Valley NY/NJ get together - Saturday April 12, 2014"

Will be a pleasure to meet you!

How hard is it to change a thread title?

Back
Top Bottom