Spring Twang anyone?

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
I'm so fricken sick of winter I thought it might help to talk about the spring Twangfest. What say you guys, April? May? I guess we could do it March 14th on my Brithday so everyone would feel obligated to bring me a gift. Oh wait, I forgot what kind of rabble and white trash actually shows up to Twangfest, so never mind.:D What dates don't work fellas?

Nice! Another Twangfest!

Way too early to figure out what dates don't work. If we can settle on a date, I'll just let my boss know what dates don't work.

I don't know about the date - first I have to figure out if I'm rabble or white trash...

April or May is best for Barb and I, as we're moving back to the KC area in (maybe) late March. BTW, Jay, my wife wants to discuss real estate with your wife.

I don't know about the date - first I have to figure out if I'm rabble or white trash...

April or May is best for Barb and I, as we're moving back to the KC area in (maybe) late March. BTW, Jay, my wife wants to discuss real estate with your wife.

I shall PM you her office number.

Everyone is welcome, but being white trash will get you special privileges, and baked goods.:smoke: That said, rabble has perks too.:yes:

Uh oh...

...white trash ya say ??....baked goods ?...in the spring ??.... :scratch2:
How about rabble with dogs ??

Last edited:
Jay - thanks a bunch! The home-buying process is slow, but coming along - the hard part will be to find something there from 900 miles away. We may have to move, buy, and move, rather than buy and move. It will be lots more work, but may yield us a better home.

Is that your dog in your avatar? Looks big enough to keep up with Jay and Suzi's four...

Yep,that's Bear. Yeah he can keep up and has been dying to meet ''the pack''.

picture.php

I may actually be able to pull this off this time. I'll have to talk to Lance. Maybe he and the Cowboy Hilton will be up for a little road trip.

...white trash ya say ??....baked goods ?...in the spring ??.... :scratch2:
How about rabble with dogs ??

Dogs are actually more welcome than people. They never leave their beer cans on the counter. They always put them in the trash.:D But seriously, Bear could swim his ass off with the rest of the pack and then drop from exhaustion next to the huge bonfire. That's what my hounds like anyhow.:yes: Oh, and we usually have many slabs of ribs, which means...... you got it, many rib bones.:yes:

Dogs are actually more welcome than people. They never leave their beer cans on the counter. They always put them in the trash.:D But seriously, Bear could swim his ass off with the rest of the pack and then drop from exhaustion next to the huge bonfire. That's what my hounds like anyhow.:yes: Oh, and we usually have many slabs of ribs, which means...... you got it, many rib bones.:yes:

No bones for Bear . He's got a couple of antlers that he gnaws on. . :thmbsp:
Good calcium content and no splinters !

He loves the water !! . :yes:

Back
Top Bottom