Got a trailcam just for fun!

Tapehead47

Addicted Member
I don't hunt, but where we live there seems to be critters roaming in our backyard (acre with a fence and a pasture beyond, and a stream and lots of tree and bush nurseries) which is great for wildlife. No deer for years now.
We get signs of animals like possums and raccoons tracking our property. Our cat chased a possum off our back porch tonite! :thmbsp:

I can't figure out what animal left piles in a sandy area, with scratch marks around it. There are coyotes here but they don't bury their droppings. We'
ve rarely seen foxes but it could be one. :scratch2::scratch2: Would be cool if it were! Fox killed all my neighbors geese 15 years ago.

Anyway, I'm leaving it set for 3 days as we'll be out of town. Can't wait to see what it captures! :yes:

If my dog were still alive he'd have taken care of them there critters!

I bought one a couple of years ago to find out what was leaving little poops every few feet apart around my back yard at night. I like to walk around back there so it was a problem.

Caught a possum with the trailcam, and found where the critter was getting in. Provbem solved.

trcam-critter1.jpg

I bought one a few years ago to find out what was leaving little poops every few feet apart around my back yard at night. I like to walk around back there so it was a problem.

Caught a possum with the trailcam, and found where the critter was getting in. Probem solved.

Kinda fuzzy, too close to the built-in LEDs, but you can tell what it is.

trcam-critter1.jpg

Update

No fox, coyote, just a little possum! Relocating the cam. I know there's something more interesting out there.

Back
Top Bottom