LP Gear let me down

Kingshead

Professor
It really frosts my ass when a company advertises something in stock, takes your money, then a few days later gives some lame excuse like "oh we just sold our last one right before you ordered, we recommend X, Y, or Z as an alternative". Funny how they "just sold it right before I placed my order" yet three days later it's still advertised as in stock. So if I order another will they again give the same excuse and again try to sell me an alternative? Seems like an underhanded way of making the inventory look larger, lure in customers then sell them something that's actually in stock. Now my money for the cart is tied up for a few days before I can order from another vendor. This would have been my first business dealings with this company, also considered ordering another cart for the AR before gifting it to my son. Well I guess their loss will be someone else's gain. You might want to keep this in mind before ordering from them, maybe call ahead before placing an order.

Ok, rant is over.

I don't think their web inventory is live. I ordered a "last one" cart that they refunded the next day as they didn't have it. The website still showed "last one" in stock until I reminded them, at which point it was removed.

I don't think their web inventory is live. I ordered a "last one" cart that they refunded the next day as they didn't have it. The website still showed "last one" in stock until I reminded them, at which point it was removed.

I get that, but just admit you're lousy at policing your site and refund my money. Don't give me the song and dance of "only moments before you placed your order we sold our last one" "we're so sorry, we recommend one of these, they're basically the same thing in a different body" yada yada yada.

Well, I didn't get any song and dance. I got an e-mail from PayPal that I'd been refunded, and a couple minutes later one from LPGear stating what I'd ordered is out of stock, that they didn't know when or if they'd get more, they were sorry, and if they could help with anything else to let them know.

I don' know, maybe they were telling you the truth.

I've had very disappointing dealings with LPGear, as have others. I don't think they have any employees, I believe it's just one guy in a house - which could explain a lot.

Happy trails,
Larry B.

LP Gear sent me the wrong item. I want to call them and see what to do but they show no phone number on their WEB site and the only way to communicant is via email. I think email is OK although I haven't heard anything yet. It would be nice to talk to a person.

Back
Top Bottom