my new kenwood 8010 " problem "

jj20030

got my new to me kr -8010 today, was weary when ups was the delivery, guy was carrying box sideways up to my house, it was boxed good and looked great though, anyway i hooked it up today where/same place as my 125 watt marantz 2325 sat. it worked great for 30 mins., listen to fm/cd's, then i turned it off, left came back and flip the switch on and only lighting on was fm indicator and stereo indicator light nothing else, no sound etc,,, the strength meter and fm signal indicator meters seem to be working no lighting though anywhere except those 2 i mentioned, , everything else like cd player tv are all fine, tried all plugs in the house and same thing?? thoughts ?:tears:

Last edited:
So it is working, just no lights?

it was working for an hour after hooking it up, i turned it off, i left for an hour, came back turned it on and dead, only life was fm light and stereo light both on but dim , fm signal meter and strength meter looked to be working when you turned channel but no sound and no other lights on other than the fm and stereo indicator lights and were very faint, other stereo i just hooked up works fine, i will be shipping back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom