Spring Mid-Atlantic AK Gathering

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
Spring Mid-Atlantic AK Gathering May18th!

We are a few months out, and it is time to get things started! :banana:

Let's get this show on the road -
Date: Sunday May 18th
Time Noon till 6 or......
Where: ehoove's place in Mid Maryland just west of Frederick, Md.

I will once again provide Pulled Beef BBQ, and of course my Hot Chesapeake Crab Dip. There will be a swap area in the garage, and fun for all including spouses and significant others.

Note: This is a AK members gathering, not a swap meet, just a great chance to meet other AK'rs, and a chance to exchange gear.

Let's get this going!

Regards,
Jim

Attendee list:
As of 5/11/14 11:15 PM. 34 = Yes, 4 = Maybe

2broke4this - Soft drinks
67 grad - Guiness Draught (8)
Aerobat -
Bhebbel - 2 Pound cakes
Blue Shadow -
Bobrown14 - Red Beets
DewDude - Chips
Ehoove - Pulled beef & Crab dip
Finnbow - Greek Salad
gadget73 - Fried Green Beans, or Sandwich meat
Ghazzer - Utensils, paper goods + Last minute needs
Grillebilly - Pulled Pork shoulder
Jack Lord -
Jameswei - Cold Sesame Noodles
kcdonahue -
Larryderouin - Rolls
mdfoy -
Merrylander - 6 Layer Chocolate cake
Musicfan55 -
mynameisphun -
Naptown Rob -
Nelsress -
Ohighway - chili
Portnoy - Craft Beer (24)
Princever - beer(24) & chips
Resident - Cake
rjw1678 - oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Rogerfederer - Chilled Wine
Squirrelnest - Snacks, nuts, etc
Texnwv - Cooler & ice
Wbain -
Wharfcreek - Salads
Wolverine - Sodas & Bottled water
Bmwcca -
Bstable -
Rromeo - Beer
X_25 -

Last edited:
The later weekend is better for me too. The antique radio show in Kutztown is May 9-10 and I plan to be there. Handily that also means I'll be up near that excellent butcher shop so I can pick up some goodies.

We are leaning towards the later dates.:^)
Regards,
Jim

:thmbsp::thmbsp:

Jim -Thanks for offering once again to open your home to all of us audioholics!
As always with my travel schedule something that far off is like a lifetime away. Saturdays are better for me than Sundays but IIRC for the majority Sundays are better. Whatever is decided I will once again make every effort to be there.

Look forward to seeing you all again!

I don't know.... that's awful far to drive....:D

Either weekend is good for me. As usual will probably bring chili. And you can grab whatever beer was left over from my fall event .... please....

Planning early is a good thing. If the day ends up being Sunday the 18th, I may have to pass because I have a motorcycle to sell & that is when the Classic Motorcycle meet is held- best shot for me to get it gone.

OK. I'll keep up with the information on this event and see if we can fill a vehicle for the commute.

I don't know.... that's awful far to drive....:D

Either weekend is good for me. As usual will probably bring chili. And you can grab whatever beer was left over from my fall event .... please....

Beer picked up, and properly stored!
Regards,
Jim

I have a motorcycle to sell & that is when the Classic Motorcycle meet is held- best shot for me to get it gone.
Details? Photos?

Oh yeah, with my work schedule if I were to make it to the Gathering it would have to be a Sunday. But that's my problem.

I will probably bring a desert and a few things for munchies.

Think the snow will be gone by then?

I'd love to come, but it depends on the timing. My younger son graduates college on the 17th, and that is one ceremony I wouldn't miss for the world.

I'd love to come, but it depends on the timing. My younger son graduates college on the 17th, and that is one ceremony I wouldn't miss for the world.

What? My dad was touring Europe when I graduated. My trip to Europe for graduation...he was on it, not me. I got nothing.

What? My dad was touring Europe when I graduated. My trip to Europe for graduation...he was on it, not me. I got nothing.

Well,
You did get a diploma! :scratch2:
Regards,
Jim

That's nothing, back when I was going to school, we were so poor that I couldn't afford to pay attention.

This is very cool - I might actually be able to make this. All of the cool gear I'd like to bring is in either too damned heavy, or broken, or both, though :)

Back
Top Bottom