• do headphones interest you?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do you enjoy attending audio shows?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

omer

AK Member
Hi all, I'd like to announce an audio/headphone meet of sorts happening on Sunday May the 25th, at the Chimo Hotel in Ottawa, between the hours of 12 and 5. It's mainly about headphones, but we'll also have some turnatbles and cables on display toplay with, and a good variety of headphone amps, both tube and solid state, and a tonof headphones too!
Hopefully this will be the start of an annual audio show in Ottawa.:cool:

sounds cool omer!

Do you have any more info on what headphone systems may be there? or...do you have any more info on headphone systems in general?

I've never really gotten into headphones all that much...and have only heard a handful...but what I have heard...did sound damn good!

unfortunatly...I wouldn't be able to attend the show...but I'd love to see more info on headphone systems.

thanks...take care>>>>>

tentatively, we'll haveamps from Melos, MF, Rega, and QED. CD players from Cary, Roksan, Newcastle, and Shanling. Turtables from Rega and ProJect/Sumiko. Cables from Clarity Labs, Audio Quest, XLO, QED, JPS Labs, Gutwire, Maple Audio, and the list goes on.
And of course, headphones from AKG, Sennheiser, Grado, Koss, Beyer, Apex, and whatever anyone else wants to bring.
We'll be posting a follow up after the show on our website at www.ozenterprises.net

You canalso checkout the 4 page (!) thread at http://www.head-fi.org/ :D

Back
Top Bottom