Got a VPI Scout - suggestions for the rest! System build

Good looking combo for sure. Keep us updated as you move things around, tweak, and update. Also, I highly suggest picking up something to clean records--an RCM or Spin Clean--if you haven't already. It will make a big difference as your vinyl collection grows.

Good looking combo for sure. Keep us updated as you move things around, tweak, and update. Also, I highly suggest picking up something to clean records--an RCM or Spin Clean--if you haven't already. It will make a big difference as your vinyl collection grows.
Yep, got a Spin Clean today

I'm going to build out my vinyl collection for the next few months and see how the Revel's continue sounding to me (so far, great, but I've only tried a couple of albums so far)

Thanks

Yep, got a Spin Clean today

I'm going to build out my vinyl collection for the next few months and see how the Revel's continue sounding to me (so far, great, but I've only tried a couple of albums so far)

Thanks

IF you got the Spin Clean.....you might as well get this to go with it. I have both and they work wonders together....spin clean the records, and vacuum the water off....no static build up either!

http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=RDV

recorddoctor_v_cleaner.jpg

I also have the Record Doctor V. Its a good, inexpensive RCM. You might want to wait for the Pro-Ject machine that's due out sometime this fall.

Thanks guys - I'll keep an eye out for the Pro-Ject RCM or a good deal on the Record Doctor V

Any suggestions other than a Sonos connect to stream music through my amp? I'm looking at Sonos connect, ROCKI Play (this was a kickstarter full production now), Bluetooth suggestions (my phone doesn't have APTX and I don't think the iPad does either)?

Thanks

Thanks guys - I'll keep an eye out for the Pro-Ject RCM or a good deal on the Record Doctor V

Any suggestions other than a Sonos connect to stream music through my amp? I'm looking at Sonos connect, ROCKI Play (this was a kickstarter full production now), Bluetooth suggestions (my phone doesn't have APTX and I don't think the iPad does either)?

Thanks

Since you have an iPad you could stream via AirPlay to an Apple TV, or to an AirPort Express.

Back
Top Bottom