Polk Audio TSI100 or Monitor 30 Series II?

340six

I have now just some junk Optmus ProX7 as Garage in my one car garage, to have some sound. One woofer is acting up on one of them goes out and stays out. if i push t back in it is fine again. The surrounds are fine. Plus are just at like 40-50watts so looking get new small speakers for the shelf. And step up a little. As I think at times I am pushing them to far
Polk says they read the same on the site spec. wise
But the TSI100 is better, than the Monitor 30 Series II. Polk says the TSI100 is better of the 2 but that may just be tat they have more of them to get rid of.
Both say 20-100watts, and are same size. They would be open box ones since $ is short and they are all have in my price range and size/space I have to place them in. As they go on top a cabinet on there sides. There is just 5bucks difference in the cost
The Monitor II 30 are new in box and the TSI 100 are Factory Refurbished Product but would be like new. So figured maybe that's why they were pushing them on me. But had to ask if the others were better here
And are just for working on the car ect when in there, but that can turn into some time

Opinions Please

Last edited:
How do you know that the Tsi100 is better than the Mon30? They might indeed be, but if the specs are the same, what explains the "better" part?

IMO... I think both are great sounding speakers. I have the size up... Monitor 40s... four of 'em, and really like them. I've added a sub and center speaker of the same Monitor line. In the end, I think you'll be satisfied with either one. Happy listening.

I went off the deep end and got some new 30's for the garage and some 40's as fronts to back up the large Crewin Vega E-715's, And with the 40's and give the room much more clear sound fills the room better. If that makes sense. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom