BBQ / Get-together at Simi's on July 21st.

thanks for all the hospitality, James! Had a wonderful time...food was yum-yum and seeing some of the gang again was fun.

Thanks for making it Rick.. Was a nice surprise to see you and get to visit..... Again though, sorry I didn't get to spend much time visiting.. just too many place to be at once. It was well worth it though..

Indeed. The food, beverages, music and people were great. Well done, James.

So glad you could make it Pat. I know it's kind of a haul for you. Had a great time visiting, and getting to catch up a little. Hopefully next time I can visit more.

Thanks Similost for your generous hospitality. I had a great time.

The dude abides.

Thank you. And thank for making it out... Glad I got a chance to talk to you a little and get to know you. Hopefully I'll get to see you around at another get together..

THAT DOES IT!!!! I've made up my mind ---The next Simi get together barbeque----I'm flying up from Florida. Sounds like so many AK'ers were there - many of whom I love to meet , plus all that mouth watering food.
See Ya 'all Next time..

So glad you could make it, and you're welcome over any time... Man.. I need to quit trying to keep up with you youngsters and realize I'm getting too old.... :D

Hahahahahaha.

I wasn't trying to set a pace or anything.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

THAT DOES IT!!!! I've made up my mind ---The next Simi get together barbeque----I'm flying up from Florida. Sounds like so many AK'ers were there - many of whom I love to meet , plus all that mouth watering food.
See Ya 'all Next time..

More than welcome to do that.. Even got space to stay...

Glad you made it, and glad you enjoyed yourself.. It was nice seeing you again.

Thanks James, nice seeing you too. I love your beautiful cat. I also swapped out the camera memory card and it's working just fine now. There are no software upgrades available either, so 1 or 2 GB is the max for it. I'll hang onto the new card, some other camera might just appear sometime soon. I'll take a look at your old radio and maybe we can align it too\ sometime soon.

I don't know that I would say best ever, but they were pretty tasty if I say so myself..

So glad you could make it Charles.. I just wish I could have hung out with you more..

Your ribs (and any food you make) are always top shelf man. I do have to say after having them a few times now, this last batch turned out the best so far.

Thanks Todd... I do have to admit, I think this was one of my better.. I did things a little different this time with the meat than I ever have before.. and I think I like it more..

Good to see everything turned out fine, and everyone enjoyed themselves. This is what our hobby's all about, the enjoyment of good food, good music, and good friends. I would have had a blast picking tunes and getting a buzz. AND eating of course. Anyone out there considering a GTG of this kind, it may be a bit of planning and preparing, but it's always worth the expense and effort. These good times can't be duplicated in everyday experiences, and y'all will look back on this in years to come and remember all the fun and socializing youse had. By the looks of his pad (deck beforehand) and the response from everyone, I'd say that James is a pretty good host. Glad everybody had fun.

Hey micheal.. Yeah.. I have to admit.. I love doing these kinds of things.... When I was living back there in Belleville, we lived on a hogfarm just outside Shiloh, and would have the club we rode with come out a couple times during the summer.. We'd have around 100 people or so.. . So I was used to cooking for a large group.. Man talk about some parties we still remember... chairs in the fire, people stumbling and falling into the pond.. always a great time with lots of laughs.. .

I'm sure we'll be doing this again next year some time... It may be a lot of work getting it all together, but in the long run, it's well worth all the fun, and giving people somewhere to get together and spend some time having fun without all the worries of daily life..

...Thanks David... I'm sure I'll do something nice and small before the year is up.. ;)

2012 had been a bad year. My relationship ended, my truck started to die.....

Then I went to James' place and that's been the *best* thing that's happened to me this year. I also returned home a fan of Devo.

Wow.. Very cool Jay.. glad we could help cheer you up.. Like I said.. the door is always open.. ya wanna visit, just let us know..

Being a DEVO fan is never a bad thing.. It's a wiggly world, and some times you just gotta whip it back into shape.. :D

Back
Top Bottom