Any St Louis area stuff going on?

There's a place downtown if you can afford the good stuff (St. Louis Stereo). If not there's still Alpha Tech's upstairs and the occasional gettogether at sheltie dave's. There's Guitar Center in Bridgeton, Crestwood and Fairview Heights. Slacker's in Fairview as well. Bruce at Electronics Exchange occasionally has a good piece or 2, and Micro Center at the Brentwood Promenade has you covered with computers and accessories. I still buy vinyl at Jean's (Record Exchange) and Lou's and Tom Ray's (Vintage Vinyl). The old Peaches on Hampton (FYE, also at the Galleria) still has the cheapest new and used CD's. Some things never change!!:banana:

The Steel Guitar convention is going on this weekend at a big Hotel(forget the name) right by the arches --a must see show with a lot of Famous Steel Guitar Players playing.I have been there and it is awesome.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Dave, I tried to visit the second link you posted, but it said that registration is currently blocked...

St. Louis Stereo is hosting Richard Vandersteen on the 29th from 1 to 4 pm.
http://www.stlouisstereo.com/

They have a great spread to peruse, well worth the regional trip to visit.
DSCN2206.jpg

DSCN2192.jpg

DSCN2175.jpg

DSCN2179.jpg

We approve of this message.
triplets.jpg

Last edited:
There's a place downtown if you can afford the good stuff (St. Louis Stereo). If not there's still Alpha Tech's upstairs and the occasional gettogether at sheltie dave's. There's Guitar Center in Bridgeton, Crestwood and Fairview Heights. Slacker's in Fairview as well. Bruce at Electronics Exchange occasionally has a good piece or 2, and Micro Center at the Brentwood Promenade has you covered with computers and accessories. I still buy vinyl at Jean's (Record Exchange) and Lou's and Tom Ray's (Vintage Vinyl). The old Peaches on Hampton (FYE, also at the Galleria) still has the cheapest new and used CD's. Some things never change!!:banana:

Don't forget Euclid Records in Webster Groves and there is a great little vinyl shop at Lindbergh and 270. Just west of 270 on the south side of the road. Can't remember the name right now but they stock KSHE Klassic's on CD and have a great used vinyl selection as well......

Back
Top Bottom